Volunteering at Virginia Voice
Volunteers are an integral part of the service. At least 100 readers are needed for the production of each week’s programming, and we have an ongoing need for volunteers to assist in a number of other ways. For information, contact Hannah Murphy, Program Manager, at 266-2477 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Default General Message Type
Default Error Message Type
Default Success Message Type
Default Notice Message Type
The shortcode options allow you to set background colors, accent colors (text/icon), border size and color, and display a bottom shadow.
Alert boxes can have CSS3 animations. This allow the box to animate when it comes into the viewport to helps catch the viewers eye.
Bounce Animation Setting
Slide Animation Setting
Flash Animation Setting
Shake Animation Setting
Complete Set of Options
Every option and description included with the alert shortcode is listed below.
- type – Can be one of these values: general, error, success, notice, or custom. Sets the type of alert message.
- accent_color – Custom setting only. Accepts a hexcode ( #000000 ). Sets the border, text and icon color.
- background_color – Custom setting only. Accept a hexcode ( #000000 ). Sets the background color.
- border_size – Custom setting only. Accepts a pixel value. For example, 1px. Sets border width.
- icon – A font awesome icon value. For example, fa-glass.
- box_shadow – Can be one of these values: yes, or no. This will show or hide a box shadow below the alert box.
- animation_type – Can be one of these values: none, bounce, fade, flash, shake, or slide. Sets the animation to use on the shortcode.
- animation_direction – Can be one of these values: down, right, left, or up. Sets the incoming direction for the animation.
- animation_speed – Accepts a numerical value from .1, which is the slowest, to 1, which is the fastest.
- class – Add a custom class to the wrapping HTML element for further css customization.
- id – Add a custom id to the wrapping HTML element for further css customization.