In addition to our regularly scheduled programs of the reading of current printed material, Virginia Voice’s “Community Connections” series presents a variety of specials for information and entertainment.
To locate a specific program, use the “Search Programs” box on the left and type the last name of an individual or a portion of the name of the organization or agency involved.
To browse through the various series that we offer, click on the following links.
- Discovering Virginia — Virginia has much to offer in history, adventure, entertainment and travel. We’ll bring it to you in this series of programs.
- Face-to-Face — Interviews with people who have information you can use. Some are representatives of agencies dealing with health, legal or social issues specific to our listeners. Programs also deal with general information ranging from gardening to organ donation.
- What’s Your Story? — Every one has a story. Jim Wark engages people in conversation to find out their stories. Each program is approximately 30 minutes.
- The Writer’s Voice — We invite noted authors to talk about their work and read from their favorite writings. Each program is approximately 30 minutes.
- But Wait, There’s More . . . For fun, entertainment, local activities, dramatic presentations, professional story tellers, a mix of performances for your enjoyment.